Friday, May 28, 2010

Thanks for Reading

I'd like to take a minute to appreciate all of you out there who tell me that you enjoy reading this blog. My ego feels all warm and fuzzy when you compliment my writing (or my super cute baby!). It would be a lie to say that it doesn't matter what others think, that I write this solely (and soul-y) for myself. Or that the blog is merely to keep my family and friends back home in the loop about our lives.

The truth is that I have a lot of fun doing it. And I am trying to reach out a little. To my family and friends, yes. But also to anyone out there who might be able to relate to some of the things that I am going through as a new mom. Why? Because it is therapeutic to share stories with our peers. To speak and be heard. To know that I am not alone and to let others know that they are not either. If I can make you think - great. If I can start a conversation - better! If I can make you laugh - well then my work is done!

So if you like my blog, please keep reading. Become a follower. Comment. Recommend me to your friends, or link to me from your own web pages. Apparently all this stuff means something out here in blog-world, but mostly I just want to share with as many people as possible. I want to be heard, and I want to listen in return.

---

Hey remember Sam playing strange with our friend Matt?
Well here the tables are turned!

1 comment:

  1. your blog is not only for the new mom, but as a mom of grown children, I enjoy the chance to remember when I was going through the same things. Always makes me chuckle. Keep up the good work, Jamie.

    ReplyDelete