Monday, June 7, 2010

The Underwear Affair

Well there is nothing like signing up for a 10k run around the city - in your underwear - to motivate you to get your ass off the couch and properly train!

It's been about 2 years since I've run a 10k. The nice thing about running is that if you've ever been a runner before, it's pretty easy to get back into it (barring injury). I don't feel like I'm starting over from scratch.

I've joined a team for the race, and partnered with a couple of friends to train with, and it's been going pretty well so far.

Check out my personal web page on the Underwear Affair's site - oh, by the way, it's a charity race to raise money for the BC Cancer Foundation for research and treatment of "below the waist" cancers. Run for charity = I need your donations please!! I've committed to raising $500 for my team!

Jamie's Underwear Affair

1 comment:

  1. You are a brave mama for posting that picture...let me re phrase...

    You are a brave HOT mama for posting that picture! Are you sure you have had a baby!?!

    ReplyDelete