Thursday, June 7, 2012

NaBloPoMo FAIL!!

Ok, it was overambitious. I was able to blog for 5 days in a row, but let's be honest:

I have a toddler and a newborn. My kids are adorable and fun and I don't sleep anymore. Instead I've been taking a series of naps for the past 4 weeks. And I'm exhausted. Also, my house is a mess. And I'm trying to maintain some semblance of a life.

So while I feel guilty that I signed up to blog every day in June . . . it's just not going to happen. And I'm giving myself permission to be ok with that. I will do my best. I have lots to write about, so I will blog as regularly as possible. But playing with the kids, socializing with my posse of other mums on mat leave (to keep me sane), cleaning the house, quiet time with David, and sleep all trump sitting at the computer. Maybe I'll sign up for another month down the road.

Thanks for understanding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment